Sunday, March 23, 2014

DIVERGENT AND ALSO PANCAKES AND HEALTHY LATE NIGHT SNACKS

This is being written at late-at-night o'clock on Sunday. I'm just about to go to sleep, so obviously I should write about my life when I'm in an almost-asleep-but-not-quite state. Well, here goes nothing.

First item of business, I went to see Divergent on Friday with my little sister Christy.

THAT.

MOVIE.

All I can say is: IT WAS PHENOMENAL.

Theo James was in it, so basically even if all other aspects of the movie were terrible (they weren't, don't worry), I still would have loved it because he is THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful man, just for fun and because I can.




LOOK HOW PERFECT.
Okay I'm sorry I'm done Theo James obsessing (for now). 

Other reasons Divergent was amazing:
1. Shailene Woodley ROCKS and totally owned her role.
2. THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING. Ellie Goulding was really involved in all of the music, and I love her so I was really interested to see what the music score would be like. I won't lie, I was a little wary before I saw it because having a popular musician involved with a music score can turn out pretty lame, but Ellie rocked it. There's one scene where her song Hanging On is playing (video of the song at the end of this post) and it probably changed my life, it was absolutely perfect and fit into the scene so well and asdfhajkgl I'm still stunned by it.
3. It was just perfect and everyone should go see it.
4. Theo James.


SECOND AND PROBABLY LAST ITEM OF BUSINESS.

Yesterday a funny little thing happened. I really wanted to make pancakes last night, so I texted my parents about it. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Can I make Pancakes
Dad: I don't know.... But you may make pancakes if you can!
Me: When I was using can, I was using it's secondary modal form as a verbal modifier asking for permission, as opposed to expressing an ability.
Mom: I've never loved you more, Gab.
Me: Does this mean I can make pancakes?
Mom: Yep

I ended up not making pancakes, and instead had a healthy late night snack of milk, fruit, and watermelon!
SOOOOO fit and healthy.


Well, I'm getting pretty tired now, my friends. Goodnight, and have an excellent week!

XOXO,
gabs.





P.S. Here's the song I mentioned.
Hanging On // Ellie Goulding

1 comment:

  1. lol second modal form as a verbal modifier. is that even real? you are smart.

    ReplyDelete