Friday, March 21, 2014

Hi friends.

So, it's been a while since I've posted on here. 18 days, to be exact. It's not you, it's me. (Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you.) The simple truth is that I thought nothing exciting/blogworthy was happening to me. But let's just think about that for a second. This is a blog about my life. Quite literally anything that goes on in my life is worthy of being on my blog. So, thus begins the first of (hopefully) many "Normal Day In The Life of Gabs" post.

First, let's talk college plans.
Last time we spoke, I had officially been accepted into the college of my dreams. I also mentioned that I found a roommate, and I am happy to report that said roommate and I are all signed up to live in the dorms together in the summer/fall/winter! Since we are doing summer term, our assigned housing registration date was the very first day that registration opened, which was definitely a relief. No 3rd floor room for us! I also mentioned registering for classes for the summer, and let's just say I'm really excited about my schedule. It's pretty easy, but not so easy that I'll be bored. AS IF I COULD EVEN BE BORED AT COLLEGE. Good one, gabs. Another summer term perk: since I'll be going into fall semester as a 2nd semester freshman, my date to register for fall classes is a good two months before all the other freshman that are starting in the fall. THIS IS FANTASTIC because it means I most likely will not have to take an 8am class, which I already know would be the death of me. One more exciting, college-related thing: My roommate & I officially have tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July! She performed at the Stadium of Fire back in 2010 and they got her to come again this year and I am SO EXCITED. This concert will be a super fun way to start out this summer's crazy adventures. 


Moving on, let's chit chat about my clothing situation
Since we last talked, I have done 9 loads of laundry, and I'm estimating about 3 more until I'm entirely done going through everything that I own. I've gotten rid of about 2/3rds of my stuff, so that's good and also extremely depressing. I also realized that a majority of my clothing is either black, gray, burgundy, navy, or white. I don't really know what that says about my personality, and I don't really know if I want to find out....oh well. 

Another thing, I redesigned my blog.
Probably not the most exciting thing in the world, but I think it's cute and that's all that matters so HAH. 

Here's this last thing: this is a song that I've LITERALLY been ADDICTED to the past week. It's so catchy. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: if you listen to this, it WILL be stuck in your head for approximately all day/week. 


Goodness Gracious // Ellie Goulding



Have an excellent weekend, my friends!

XOXO, 
gabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment