Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MY DREAMS ARE LITERALLY COMING TRUE.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I got accepted into BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, aka BYU, aka GABBY'S DREAM SCHOOL.

I am so incredibly excited. Like, soooo excited.

Here's some great things about BYU:

1. For starters, it looks like THIS:
My sister took this picture TODAY. Look how absolutely stunning that is!


2. NOT TO MENTION, I GET TO BE WITH MY SISTERS.
sorry Christy, this was the only pic I had of Cami, Allie, & I. But I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and will miss you soooo incredibly much! #somuchlove


3. BYU IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER???
I mean. C'mon. It's basically the 2nd happiest place in the world. 
(Behind Disneyland, duh. S/O to my disneyland crew. Love you guys.)


ALL THAT I CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW IN 112 DAYS I WILL BE AT COLLEGE!
I'm doing summer term, so I'm planning on leaving June 16th. I'm taking Calculus 1 & Book of Mormon, so hopefully I won't be too stressed out. Yay for having brothers-in-law that are good at math and have to tutor you because they're related to you. 

I'M SO EXCITED TO BE A COUGAR!


song of the moment:
Strangers by Seven Lions with Myon & Shane 54.
THIS SONG IS SO MUCH FUN TO DANCE AROUND TO.
It's on the soundtrack for The Mortal Instruments. I have not seen the movie, but the entire soundtrack is really phenomenal. Highly recommended by this girl.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT ABOUT COLLEGE!

XOXO, 
gabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment